Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Update this

Ok so the Tarofish site isn't updated all that often... ore ever. But I've been busy so cut me a little slack. As soon as the projects I'm working on these days slow down a little I'm going to do a massive overhaul on my site.

The thing is; I spent a lot of time trying to learn the interactive side ofFlash inside and out to have a really cool site that does a lot of really cool things. In that time I really did learn how to do a bunch of cool stuff... then I got busy with other work and promtly forgot everything. So now I'm resigned to keeping it nice and simple until I can get someone on staff to make it look decent.

Other than that I plucking away at a video for Montreal band The Dears. I'm not the Director on this one but it's shaping up to be a pretty decent gig. Meeting new younger animators and it's a gentle push into the world of the animated music video. I'll post links when it's done.

The big news is a developement deal with Teletoon for a show I've been working on for quite some time now. I don't want to jinx anything by giving out too many details but I'm partnering up with Edward Kay and it looks like we've got a killer show on our hands.

That's about it from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuelle.Walker said...

Well, it looks like you abandoned your blog... ehe. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for you comment on my blog... oh and by the way, the short is finished. It was for a contest, if it gets selected for the projection i'll send you an invitation!! :) See Ya!

Emmanuelle

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home