Monday, February 27, 2006

Steve Mack and Poetry

The picture above is a Steve Mack bit of genius, not mine
I was just over at Steve Mack's blog and, not only was I wowed by the art work, but I found a good way to waste an hour of my time.

He's found a networthy poem generator. You create the first line and it does the rest. Here's one of mine.

the wheels turned fast but traveled slow
hey hey hey, hey hey hey
Gliding along in the canoe of life, row by row
As soon as I find my brown car keys

Please feel free to post yours


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this fish...excellent colours. Witty too.

http://www.choble.com

1:12 PM  
Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

thanks giles. I agree but I can't take any of the credit. That lil illustration is pure Steve Mack.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Piotr said...

Nice. Here's mine:

Look out, a man is on fire!

like ignorance and sanitation

and left a goat for hire

post-natal dripping vision

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home