Thursday, February 16, 2006

Two Sites To Keep an Eye On

I think most of the people that pass by here probably already nkow about these two sites but they are definitely worth a mention...

KAUF


First up is Todd Kauffman's NEPTOON or KAUF blog. They just started in on a show called Camp TV and the designs are incredible. The look probably comes close to something you've seen before but the emphasis on character is what makes these stand out for me. One look at each of the individual characters and you immediately know exactly who and what they are about. That and the linework makes me crazy jealous. I haven't been able to move into the line tool yet. I find it takes too much time but it definitely makes for great eye candy. Congrats Todd I look forward to more.

The Teenage Roblog
Next up, The Teenage Roblog. It's been up for about a month now and I can't believe that I didn't find it sooner. There's nothin' I love more than seeing the creative process and they seem to be posting it all. Different artist's interpretations of the characters, props, colour tests, character building. I love it! Check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

I am humbled kind sir

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home