Tuesday, May 09, 2006

summertime-off

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I recently finished a really big contract and I'm quickly moving on to another one. I've got lots of little sketches while watching Deadwood in anticipation for the new season but nothing really worth showing. The work that I did on the other contracts was also fun but I was mimicing someone else's style and I feel cheap posting any of it up here.

There will be more. I swear, just not today.

Thanks for dropping by!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah Alcorn said...

Hey Sean...Man busy is the way to go thats for sure, and I wish you all the best with the stuff you guys have been workin' on. Lookin' forward to seein' some new stuff when you get the chance to post again. Until then, enjoy that time off man!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

that's crazy - post it! i rip-off (reference)styles all the time. i'd love to see what you're up to.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Enzo Avolio said...

Nice work.
Keep it coming.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home