Sunday, August 20, 2006

Whoa it's been a while

Sorry about the lack of posts. It's honestly been because I've had nothing to post. There's been a lot of late night working on a series of tv commercials. Decent spots but my my forte. I'd rather go all out cartoon but these are a little cleaner and "realistic". Here's a recent pic I did. I tried the no outline approach. I hope it works ok, it's kind of my first shot at it. I've been watching the Fistful trilogy and a lot of Deadwood.
Sketch done in Alias SKetchbook. I love this little app. It's new to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Easy Zee said...

"Hope it works ok"? Are you kidding!? That's a great pic. I like how the baby is in half barrel, the kind my dad used to make wine in. And it doesn't get any more villainous than taking candy from a baby. The cowboy looks kinda like the zombies in the Samurai Jack episode ZOMBIE GRAVEYARD. Very cool.

10:54 PM  
Blogger masa crítica. laboratorio de ilustración. said...

great work!!

just to say hi from Mexico,..

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mega said...

whoa, good timing! i just happened to stumble upon this by chance , lemme say, im glad to know you posted more! i love it. you really should post some more sean!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Man, I love this one!:)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home