Monday, September 25, 2006

Been Keeping Busy

I've just recently done a bunch of ad spots for Galaxie Radio here in Canada. I was given the designs and the ideas then a fairly short period of time to animate them.

It was a little difficult to get these done because they weren't as "animated" as things I've done in the past. The movement is subtle and I used a lot of tweening, hope you like it. Look ofr the rest of the spots on the French CBC.

I just too a look at the video and the sound is a little off... oh well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Easy Zee said...

Great stuff, as always.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Todd Oman said...

you have some very nice stuff on here, keep it up.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Nice brother!!!!

great poses!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Nik Holmes said...

Smoooooth...Oh my!

5:04 AM  
Blogger dany boom said...

i saw some if these ! theyre terrific !

dany

8:34 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Really like what your doing! Flash can be such a pain...looks good though!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mirco said...

So smooth! Nice comercial. I like the design of the girl and the simple window frame as a BG

10:33 AM  
Blogger Eric Dyck said...

love the subtle eye expressions...nice work!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

nice and simple man, me likes!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home