Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE 40 SHOW

Hey Gang. I just thought I'd post my entry to THE 40 SHOW hosted by my good man Mike Gilbert in Vancouver. If you're in the area you should definitely drop by. I'm lucky enough to be sharing the stage with many of my heroes. Below is a B&W version of my label. I really wanted to go old school and paint this puppy but I just ran out of time and had to go digital...




The event is being held at Tenforward Collective on water street on April 20th ( friday), doors at 8pm.

10 Comments:

Blogger dany boom said...

veryvery nice.

what did you use to draw this ? photoshop ? flash ? some fancy new program ?

dany

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

oh man, that looks DEADLY!!! Gawd I wish i could get down to the show and make some purchases...super rad dude, i luv it!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Justin Ridge said...

awwww yeah! Those are great! Man, I'd love to see those characters animated......hint, hint, hint...!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your designs are really strong! Great stuff here!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Heh-- digital slacker!! Nice one, dude.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

thanks for all the comments guys. I wish a had a little more time to put into these but... I think they turned out pretty swell. Dany, it's just Flash with a textured bg done in photoshop. For the actual bottle I printed it balck and white but I took out the blue ink cartridge. It turned out pretty cool.

Thanks again

1:55 PM  
Blogger scottc said...

ok, this comment is more for your whole blog because i just discovered it and love all the stuff on here. man. super sweet.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Alex Grigg said...

man, i absolutely love this.

8:09 AM  
Blogger JustMe said...

I LOVE your old school label design!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home