Thursday, April 26, 2007

Luddite


I wasn't weaned on computers like all these youngins so sometimes it takes me a little longer to catch up on developments. I just thought RSS was another type of quick webby lingo like LOL or l8r. I don't play that game. So, as it turns out, RSS means "very cool way to keep up on all your bookmarked blogs". I don't have to visit every page now! YAY technology! Even if I'm years behind I'm happy that I figured it all out. Thank you bloggers now keep on postin'.

9 Comments:

Blogger Enzo Avolio said...

Thanks for stopping by.
I love your character design!
Lots of BOLd poses, very funny!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME!! Fun idea, and great design!!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work.
I remember seeing Jimmy TwoShoes
from the drawingboard?

great blog.
the deerhoof video was funny.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean we all get a neat illustration with every pack of RSS we buy?

Cool!

7:37 PM  
Blogger SteveLambe said...

Really? I have no idea how to do an RSS feed either. I waste waaayy too much time checking for blog updates.

Teach your ways through email, o red headed one.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

love your style dood

2:36 AM  
Blogger the doodlers said...

Yeah, I don't get that RSS thing either... please enlighten us! I feel so dum... ~arna

11:42 AM  
Blogger Nunumi said...

aahaha really funny ^^ Reminds me of a Zoolander's scene, but it was with a machintoch :p Anyhow, really cool design!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Roberto Ferrari said...

very good work...

roby

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home