Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok. officially one year since I last posted but I've been busy. Six years in the making and it's finally all happening; Jimmy Two Shoes is going to be an actual tv show and not just something scratching the back of my mind. They've pasted a bunch of clips from the first 2 shows to create this little demo.



We're just about to wrap up the final leicas for the 26th episode so hopefully my time will be clearing up a bit and I'll be able to post more in the coming months. Ah, a bit of free time.

Anyways, there are tons of people to thank but too many for me right now. I hope to be creating a bit of a production blog over here http://jimmytwoshoes.blogspot.com/ soon so you can be introduced to all that had a hand in the creation of this badboy. I figure I can start posting stuff as the shows start airing.

Happy November.

12 Comments:

Blogger Tatevik Avakyan said...

The show looks great! I love the look and style of it as well as the characters and the animation...when will it be airing because I would really like to watch it.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice designs, good characters (with possibly exception of dumb best friend), decent animation for Flash. Looks like a pretty good show to me, and I'd be happy to watch it when it premieres on Disney XD next year. :D

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this still going to air in the United States? I know that the series was going to air on Jetix, but I'm under the impression that Jetix is not going to be in the United States once the network becomes Disney XD in February.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

thanks guys. I think it should be up and running in Feb 2009. Teletoon here in Canada, Jetix in Europe and Disney XD in the states.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Mark Ackland said...

Congrats dude! Looks great!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Kennett said...

Hope it comes to Oz. Looks great!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hurray... looks delightful

7:17 AM  
Blogger Art by Andy Bauer said...

This looks SO funny. Will it air in the USA?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Strong design!!. It will make one animator hungry to ANIMATE it.I like it.And the show is awesome.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Raymond Santos said...

the design of the whole show is aweseome! can't wait to watch it, looks hilarious.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you receive this comment, friend! "Jimmy Two Shoes" has just premiered in the United States! Well, technically. Disney XD added an episode, "Pop-Sicles / Chez Beezy", to iTunes as part of a promotion. People can download it for free!

I watched it and it was hilarious! I just wanted to let you know that.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Stanley Thunderbeard said...

Wow... great news. Not available here in can yet but I'm glad you got a little sneak peak. The series coming soon... we're about 5 shows away from wrapping. YIKES!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home